"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!


One year ago today, I met my baby boy for the very first time!
My how time flies!

Today Allen & I took the day off from work so we could be with our little guy. We celebrated his birthday by taking him to the zoo! And tomorrow, we'll celebrate with family and a birthday party!





I am pretty sure his favorite part was the fish...just like his father ;)

4 comments:

Tami said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday!

BTW... LOVE the new header photo

Bee Girl said...

Awww...Happy Birthday Little Man!!! And Happy Birthing Day to you, Mama! Enjoy your weekend!!!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Allen!!! Look how big and adorable he is!! :)