"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Flowers on the Farm

Some of these photos looked better before I had to compress the size for uploading purposes! Oh Well. These are some photos I have snapped of Flowers on the Farm within the last week.

Anyone know what this one is? Heck, for all I know, it could be a yellow weed!
Tigerlilly - One of my favorite flowers

Wild Daisy's along the pasture fence

Wild Daisy's and Clover along the pasture fence





1 comment:

GeoBroad said...

LOVE the layout of your blog. I'm trying to start one about healthy eating/cooking and dog training....could you possible share with me HOW you set up the tabs for various pages/topics??? I can't seem to figure that out!
Mine is called: The GeoBroad and Dot Spot
you can e-mail me at geobroad@gmail.com
HOPE to hear from you, your blog is GREAT!!