"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Allen & the Arabian!

This evening when it was time to bring in the horses, Allen ended up with Apollo's halter in his hand. Not one to be outdone, he set out to 'fetch' Apollo from the pasture. I knew it'd be hillarious to sit back and watch and thank goodness I had my camera!! Enjoy ;)

"Alright Apollo, lets get 'er done"

"C'mon Apollo"

"Whoa. Ho. Apollo....."

"Dang you two. C'mon Apollo"

"FINE THEN. TROT......"


"Alright. Good Boy. Apollo standddddd....."

"Good Boyyyy...."

"Dang it Apollo....and yeah Allison, this is real hillarious"
[Me: Dang, look at that cute Arabian!]

"Showoff. C'mon Apollo. I don't have all night"
[Me: Wow, look at that form]

"sigh"


"DANG IT APOLLO........."

"Whatever"
[Me: that is one handsome horse!]

"Whew. Good Boy Apollo. Stand. Apollo Good Boy"

"Now I gotcha"

That's right. She thought I'd never get him!!
[Me: Why how nice of you Gypsy, to come right to me!]

And they lived happily ever after!
the end!

No comments: